Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A Return to School


I was recently asked to serve as the guest lecturer for a MBA Competitive Analysis class at ORT University in Montevideo, Uruguay. I enjoy lecturing, so I jumped at the opportunity and put many hours into my preparation.

My lecture was about many of the difficulties faced by small companies that are rapidly growing. I discussed the program that I am part of, the non-profit Endeavor, and why I am here in Uruguay. I used my experiences at Clausen as the case study for many of the difficulties. The lecture went very well and the students asked quite a few questions, all of them intelligent. It was a fun experience and it was the sort of opportunity that I was hoping to have when I submitted by Fellows application.


photos courtesy of T. Mehta

No comments: